Terms of service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of Website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Contract, Order Acceptance & Cancellation
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the ·Order· button at the end of the checkout process. We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Hawkinsport.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it before despatch. The sales contract is completed in England.
We may not be able to accept your order or part of your order due to one of the following reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock
- Authorisation of your payment failed
- We made a pricing or product description error
- You are not eligible to order from Hawkinsport
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Sales team.
If you change your mind about an order you have placed with us, please contact us as quickly as possible by emailing: email@example.com or by calling 01628 819242.
Orders are normally processed with 1 - 3 days after you place the order, so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you when you cancel it. If this is the case then we cannot always stop the order from being sent. Once you receive the order, you will have to return it to us - Please also see our returns information.
This site is intended for sales within mainland England, Wales and Scotland, thus all prices are shown GB Sterling and include VAT at the rate of 20% where applicable.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, images and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Delivery and Shipping
We strive to keep all of the items featured on our website in stock. If all of the products in your shopping basket are marked as available, then you should receive your order within 1 to 3 working days of submitting your order. Depending on despatch method.
If you have selected items with different availability times then we will despatch your order when all items are ready.
Although we try to get all our orders despatched on the day of order, this may not always be possible, for the following reasons:
- Teamwear orders often have to be specially ordered and can take longer.
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website.
- Shirts with additional name, initials, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch.
Team/Club Orders - Terms of Payment
50% payment required to confirm order as your order will not be put into production until payment is received.
50% prior to delivery/collection - you will be notified when your order is ready and an invoice will be sent once full payment has been received
Payment to Actionbond Ltd, Sort Code: 16-57-10, Account 53701355
Remittance advice to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org